Sunday, March 3, 2019

Connecting with a Classroom for Global Read Aloud Day



My students connected with students in Texas for Global Read Aloud Day.  During this activity, students from each class took turns reading dialogue from the book Super Narwal and Jelly Jot. Overall, this was a great experience for myself and my students. Not only was this an opportunity to collaborate with with another class, but it was also an opportunity to collaborate with my MRC director.  I learned that there are many avenues to connecting with other students and that it doesn't have to be complicated in order to do so.  Through this activity, I also learned to utilize my MRC director more.  As a media specialist, she can introduce me to resources and ideas that I'm not familiar with.  I look forward to continuing to collaborate with her, especially as I'm taking these technology courses!

No comments:

Post a Comment