Screencast for Commenting on Google Slides
After completing my FIRST EVER screencast, I can definitely say that I'll be using screencasts more often! Because our team uses Google Classroom so much, I can see myself incorporating screencasts when teaching them about digital tools they'll be using. I can create these screencasts so that students can refer to them whenever they'd like. I can't tell you how many times I've had students come up to me with questions about how to use digital tools after I've showed them how to use them. I already have an "Online Resources"Google Classroom set up, so I'd love to add more tutorials on how to use digital tools and apps for my 5th graders to refer to. I even like the idea of having student experts create screencasts!
Buka-
ReplyDeleteI love screencasting too! I think this is a fabulous to give direct instructions! P.S. I literally read the last 10 pages of Refugee on the last morning of school. It was amazing. I cried and the kids loved every minute of it!!