Saturday, October 12, 2019

D181 Better Together Challenge

Challenges galore! As we continue to chip away at our capstone project, in which we are creating and implementing a district-wide challenge, there's no doubt that we'll face our own challenges in doing so.  Perhaps the biggest obstacle is finding common times to collaborate with other classmates.  Having the Google Doc is great, but I think we're most productive when we're all in a room together discussing and ironing out the logistics. When we had the time to do that during one of our classes, I felt we got a lot accomplished.  Having one more session like that would allow us to get this thing rolling!
I believe our incentive team is ready to start creating; however, we need to have a better grasp of what the challenges will look like before we can create those incentives.  Our team discussed doing shout-outs and providing stickers to participants.  We also thought it would be cool to have a digital leaderboard.
Although we'll continue to face challenges, I'm looking forward to seeing how this capstone project rolls out! D181 Better Together!

No comments:

Post a Comment